REPLAY: Power of Podcasting



In case you missed our live “Power of Podcasting” webinar, I have good news for you—You can watch the REPLAY right now! FYI - It will only be up until midnight Friday.
This comprehensive free webinar really guides you through the steps of launching and leveraging the Power of Podcasting for your business. It even includes a special workbook. I know you want to reach more people, so I strongly encourage you to listen now. I promise you will love the insights I share on this free webinar.

As a reminder, I am sharing the key strategies on how to use podcasting to grow a powerful fan base, email list, create credibility and influence all while mastering your message and polishing your speaking and interviewing skills.

Quickly jump-start your own Podcast show!!

Please click on the link below to access the recording.

WATCH PODCASTING WEBINAR 
DOWNLOAD WORKBOOK 

Sandra Yancey
CNN American Hero 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneur Moms, Quit Multitasking and Ask Your Kids for Help!

How to Let it Go and Move On

The Secret of "Ex-Words" to Maximize Networking Events