Tips with Sandra Yancey - Setting Intentions

Most people are shocked to know that I was actually a rotten net-worker in fact truth be told. That's why I started a women network. I wanted to figure it out and I knew that I wasn't alone. Let me just tell you that I have learned some really powerful lessons on the journey of building what is now a multi-million dollar global enterprise all around networking. Let me share with you one of the key things that I think is often overlooked the most important thing that you can do when you go to a networking event is to understand that you are there to serve.

Watch the complete video...




-Sandra Yancey
CNN American Hero

Like and Follow me on:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneur Moms, Quit Multitasking and Ask Your Kids for Help!

How to Let it Go and Move On

The Secret of "Ex-Words" to Maximize Networking Events